Basketball Trickshots
We had a very hard working day. Nathan and I finnished our basketball trickshot videos. We tried to incorporate many ideas, like at the end of the trickshots we played a game.
We currently have 62 followers on Instagram and over 300 views on all our videos in total.
Update:
We have uploaded our video to Instagram @trickshotduo2018.
The video includes 5 trickshots or more,
A game play of Nathan and I,
And an ending trickshot,
Coming soon,
Our next trickshot will be BaseBall trickshots
Trickshotduo presents,
The Blog,
By Hashim and Nathan
We currently have 62 followers on Instagram and over 300 views on all our videos in total.
Update:
We have uploaded our video to Instagram @trickshotduo2018.
The video includes 5 trickshots or more,
A game play of Nathan and I,
And an ending trickshot,
Coming soon,
Our next trickshot will be BaseBall trickshots
Trickshotduo presents,
The Blog,
By Hashim and Nathan
Comments
Post a Comment