The Name Of the Game is Trickshotduo

As the year comes to a close, we reflect on all the things we are going to miss about garde 10 and all the things we disliked. As I reflect on this year, I can't reflect without thinking about this 20 time project which has consumed my ELA time and has thought me some very valuable lessons. Some of them being:
Dedication
patience
work ethic and much more 
Nathan and I have started to reflect on all of our accomplishments in this 20 time project and we are putting it all together in a video for our TEDTalk.
we filmed 3 epic trickshots with awesome celebrations. 
We Overcame some of our difficulties that we had in the past, it took us less tries to make the trickshots and we found some good places to place our iPad and phones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trickshot duo update.....

Basketball Trickshots