Football trickshots- what happened?
For our third Video Nathan and I decided to do football trickshots. This turned out to be a pretty good idea because most of the video was made in one day. this video was short but sweet.
We wanted to try something different in this video so we decided to do a mini drill in the beginning of the video which worked out quite well.
For most of the video we didn't come up with much difficulties, but one of the probblems we came across constantly was trying to hold the cameras in place and find good spots to put the camera. it would have helped us a lot if we had a third person to hold the camera so we could do more 2 man trickshots.
I learnt that I do much better at trickshots when the camera is off rather then it being on.
we have not come up a decision for our next video but we might try floor ball trickshots.
We wanted to try something different in this video so we decided to do a mini drill in the beginning of the video which worked out quite well.
For most of the video we didn't come up with much difficulties, but one of the probblems we came across constantly was trying to hold the cameras in place and find good spots to put the camera. it would have helped us a lot if we had a third person to hold the camera so we could do more 2 man trickshots.
I learnt that I do much better at trickshots when the camera is off rather then it being on.
we have not come up a decision for our next video but we might try floor ball trickshots.
Comments
Post a Comment